Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In the name of what i want

so like i've told you before what i want (really)

1st, this is what i've told you before
a white macbook. and my dad told me if his projects are successful he'll buy me this thing

and what i want

2nd, i've never told anyone bout this
but i'm craving for the Pure White Blackberry Gemini
the price is 3,4 mill.
so like i can save my money and buy those thing
but i don't think my parents will say ok bout this thing

i wanna make a trade for this to my parents, but the condition is my house is not really great right now.
i hope they'll buy me those thing for my birthday. since i ddn't get anything on my birthday last year.
dnt knw why but i need those thing so like ok -,-

-----

and btw i really really want to make a good condition in my house but it's hard.
i'm broke that's why.
so like maybe somebody have to make me happy right now

bye, adios, cherios!

No comments: