Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In the name of AI

hi (again) guys. hahahahah well i'm really really busy so i ddn't write anything here. haha NOT. i'm so not busy. but maybe i ddn't have anything to write --------> like today hahahahha

well my schedule is full of DOWNLOADING videos and watching some korean movies. well it's fun you know to see a lot of korean faces. coz i think korean boys is lalala handsome and korean girls are yayaya beautiful.

and if you ddn't find me here or facebook. find me in youtube and plurk. and now my twitter is ACTIVE again finally. because my MOZILLA FIREFOX back to normal. hahah byebye iE see ya nowhere. well recently, i love to tweet and plurk. but i prefer tweet coz tweet doesn't have KARMA. well i love karma esp when it gaines. but urgh it's hard to gain your karma. hmm hmm hmm

well today i also want to say trully sorry for all of my friends and senior because of my prom poster. yaya "hedonism is key" well i ddn't really know that there's something like that. coz i really ddn't get a chance to see the poster before. so i was shocked. ya i'm SHOCKED. and really i think we could make a better poster. sorry for the rude comment yayaya. but whatev i ddn't make it blah.

And i opened my twitter page and i saw alot of my friends tweet like this "American Idol. Who'll win?" and yeah WHO WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL???? last week i ddn't expect that danny gookey out of teh game. so there are Adama Lambert and Kris Allen. and maybe i'll pick ADAM LAMBERT. coz he's freakin hot and different. hahaha
like 2 months ago i told my mom " Mom can adam be my husband?" ahahahahahha and of course my mom said "NO" yayaya still he's different from the other contestant. and i ddn't really know Kris Allen. coz my eyes are really into Adam Lambert and Danny Gookey. since danny is no longer in AI, so i VOTE FOR LAMBERT. ahahahhah but Ashley Tisdale vote for Kris Allen. and i say blabla you Allen and i Lambert :) need i say more?

az there's nothing i can say more. huhuhu well ok. bye lve!

xxx

No comments: