Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In the name of Marley and Me

hey guys. finally, last sunday i went to the cinema. haha the last movie i watched in cinema is ... errr.. TWILIGHT. see? i'm not a big fan of cinema.
finally, last sunday, i watched....

MARLEY AND ME


actually we wanted to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. but it's full. so, we decieded to watch Marley and Me. i ddn't know about the plot actually but MARLEY AND ME IS A MOST SEE MOVIE

it made me cry. just see marley's face



PUPPY FACE

okayy enough of sunday now i want to tell you about my one-day-holi-day. so yesterday i ddn't go to school. but i ddn't go everywhere either. i studied for TRY OUT (this morning). well it went pretty good actually. but, i discovered so many great things from my mom's closet.


it's my mom's green fur low boots. it's for winter. my mom bought it when she wqas studying in america. hihi and it's so perfect on me. haha :D:D i love the colour. green. it's so unique.
nd also, this silk scarf. i love the colours red and blue. and also there are elephants :D:D ahaha

my bags. and they're my mom's haha i don't like to buy bags. so i took my mom's bag. hahaha

i really really like TOSCANO's bagg. the black one bottom-right hahaha i love it coz it's very simple. hahaha :D:D

anddd allsoooo, i have thissss (awesome)

TAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAA magazines. okay they're not new magazines. hahaha they're old. but it's the same. i got it for free ELLE, 2 teen vogues, ELLE indonesia, and InStyle hahahahahahha opkay i'm so happy right now. i ddn't like to buy magazines. i usually buy teen vogue but i ddn't have that teen vogues. HAHAHAHA LUCKY ME!

bye guys : tomorrow, TRY OUT MATH wkwkwk

No comments: