Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In the name of Hiroyuki Nakajima


okay, now, i'm really really in love with HIROYUKI NAKAJIMA.

i watched every match hihi. and when japan was playing againts USA, he became a hero. yeahhhh he pitched, he catched, and he hit the ball. he pitched -- STRIKEOUT. he catched -- OUT. he hit the ball -- AWESOME. haha he's cute btw. and JAPAN won 5-3 s.korea. aww sorry korea but japan rules

now, let me tell you bout my story todayy. okay i practiced for tomorow. (tomorrow i'll have p.e test and dancing test) and when i was jumping thru the thing (i ddn't remember the name) i kinda made my hand awkward. my left hand ddn't move and i couldn't move it. ahahaha hell yeah. and i said "shoot. i broke my hand" haha pretty hiperball. but i almost cried hahaha. thx to ceod. she told me my hand is okay. at least for now. -- sigh --
and alsoo thx to jody. he ran to the hill for me. haha he searched ice for my hand. thx. haha and he's so wet after that. huhu. he told me about my hand. he's not really helping coz til now he's making fun of me. haha he said "if you wanna jump? don't forget to take your hand and don't leave your hand in your back" hahahha SHUT UP EVIL!

and my mom and my dad are in S'PORE right now. haahha they're loking for my sister's soon-to-be room. yeah she'll leave and she'll study in singapore. hahah so, i hope they'll find THESE THINGS. pleasepleaseplease i'm begging for anyone who saw this things. contact me and tell me where did you find it. k? this is my MUST-HAVE-ITEM right now ukhukh

or

and i'm okay with this

No comments: